Tq High Efficient Energy Saving Industrial Steam Distillation Distillation Machine Essential Oil Distiller
|FOB Unit Price:||US $50,000 US $5,000|
|Purchase Qty. (set)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: TQ
- Finished Dosage Form: Essential Oil
- Certification: CE, GMP
- Computerized: Non-Computerized
- Condition: New
- Usage: Essential Oil Distiller
- Feeding 2: Wooden Powder
- Capcity: 1000-20000L
- Outside Surface: Matt Polish
- Warranty Period: 12 Monthes
- Trademark: ONW
- Specification: CE
- Type: Essential Oil Distiller
- Precision: Normal Precision
- Voltage: Use Steam
- Customized: Customized
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Feeding 1: Flowers
- Other Feeding: Other Plants or Seeds
- Material: Stailess Steel 314 or 316L
- Inside Surface: Mirror Polsh
- After-Sales Service: Provided(Engineers Available to Service Machinery)
- Transport Package: Plastic Film and Cotton Cloth and Plywood Cases
- Origin: China
1) Essential Oil Steam Distillation as a common product in producing Chinese tradition medicine, is often used to extract effective ingredients from animals and plants and perfume oil in such fields as pharmaceutical manufacturing, biology, food, chemical industry etc.
2) This equipment is suitable for containing high grease composition of plant leaves, flowers, grass and animal material in conventional oil,essential oil, fragrant oil composition of water distillation extraction process.
1)By steam directly -distillation to reach the extraction of essential oils.
2)Easy operation. One people can operate this machine easily.
3)High efficiency. Using indirect heating of heat- steam or transfer oil, it can quickly reach 100C high
temperature under the conditions of cleanness, safety and atmospheric pressure. If required, with vacuum pump, the extraction speed of essential oils will be more faster.
Material of Orange Peel Essential Oil Extraction
|Flowers||Rose; jasmine; lavender; chamomile; ylang ylang; geranium; neroli;|
clary sage;achillea millefolium; osmanthus; peony; marigold;l aurel;
|Leaves||Tea tree; eucalyptus; mint; patchouli; juniperberry; cypress; pine needles; |
|Roots||Ginseng; ginger; angelica; garlic; vetivert; angelica root; mugwort; |
|Grasses||Rosemary; verbena; lemongrass; melissa; nardostachys; tarragon; caraway; |
dill; valerian; houttuynia; wintergreen; evening primrose.
|Wood||Sandalwood; cedar wood; rosewood; agarwood; Birch; holly; camphor; |
|Resins||Frankincense; myrrh; benzoin; fir tree; amyris; Elemi.|
|Citrus||Bergamot; grapefruit; lemon; orange; lime; tangerine .|
|Seeds||Cloves; almonds; cardamom; carrot seed; pomegranates; pepper; c|
apsicum ; fennel.