Shjo High Efficient Vacuum Juice Ketchup Processing Machine Concentrator Evaporator Fruit Juice Falling Thin Film Evaporation
|FOB Unit Price:||US $50,000 US $5,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SHJO
- Customized: Customized
- Composition: Sterilization Equipment
- Process: Concentration and Dry
- Material 1: Stainless Steel 304or 316L
- Capacity: 100-5000
- Feeding Raw Material: Friute Juice, Milk, Liquid That with Salt ....
- Guarantee Period: 12 Monthes
- Heating Way: Steam
- Transport Package: Plastic Film and Cotton Cloth and Plywood Cases
- Origin: China
- Condition: New
- Voltage: Use Steam
- Processing Material: Milk, Fruit Juice, Waste Water, Herbal Liquid .
- Usage: Remove Moisture From The Feeding
- Material 2: Carbon Steel
- Surface Treatment: Mirror Polish for Inside
- After-Sales Service System: Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- Function: Falling Film Evaporator
- Trademark: ONW
- Specification: CE
Falling film juice concentrate evaporator contains of heater(it can do single-effect, dual-effect and triple-effect.... ), separators(it can do single-effect, dual-effect and triple-effect.... ), preheater, condenser and hot pressure pump.
(A) Low evaporation consumption, 1Kg steam can evaporate 3.5Kg water.
(B) Low evaporation temperature. Part of twice steam can be inhaled into single-effect heater through spray type hot pressure pump. The high quality evaporation can be fully used and the evaporation temperature is low.
(C) Large concentration ratio with downward film type evaporation, which can make material liquid with viscosity be so easy to flow and evaporate, Hard to agglomerate with short concentration time. The concentration ratio can reach 1:5.
(D) The equipment can realize automatic production, intellectual system, which is conformity with
Falling film juice concentrate evaporator evaporator is used in Chinese traditional medicine, western medicine, glucose, juice,starch, MSG, dairy products and chemist to concentrate their liquid, especially suitable for termally sensitive materials to concentrate.
|Recycling water cost(t/h)||5||10||13||15||18||25||30||40|